Animal RPG
Animal RPG
Animal RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animal RPG

Role Play your heart out!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wild Rose said " I own this land!"

Go down 
+10
Chocolate
'TuJu'Fiona
LollTuv
NiceEazyMe
Violet
littletoes101
toasterstroodle
Horse-girl123
Sunset
kylie817817
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:47 pm

McKayla continued to walk she kept her ears up. She started to graze in the middle of the field. Lighting soon fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
https://animalrpg.forumotion.com
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:50 pm

Julie Anna ate her fill and groaned. She's definetly eaten too much, and her stomach felt tight. She excused herself, and moved a short distance away from the other. Under the shade of an elm she laid down to rest and let her stomach settle.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:51 pm

Sunset walked around in the woods. She whinned to see if there were any other horses. She ate some of the gras.
Back to top Go down
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:56 pm

Without knowing, Julie Anna fell asleep. She awoke some hours later, and found that the sun had set. The silver rays of the moon pierced through the canopy above her. Basked in the silver glow, she got back onto her feet and walked to the river to get a drink. It was cooler than she expected considering the heat earlier in the day. The water stung as it slithered down her throat. Shaking her head to try and ease the pain, Julie Anna felt a sharp and sudden pain in her lower back.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:57 pm

When Sunset headed back to the herd she saw a figure laying in the ground. She nickered to it. She waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:06 pm

((Whose on the ground?))

A gasp eclipsed Julie Anna's lips, and her legs stiffened to support her weight. For a moment panic gripped her, and then realization and instinct took over. Her foal was coming, and she needed to find a place to give birth. As another contraction encased her, her vision blurred with the pain. As it faded her vision cleared, and when she could see she tried to move away from the water. Her movements were stiff and slightly jerky, but she eventually made it back to the shade of the elm.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:09 pm

((wolf))

Sunset snorted at it. She walked closer noticing what it is. She bolted out of the woods whining as loud as she could when she got out.
Back to top Go down
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:21 pm

((Oh, ok. I was confused.))

Her breathing picked up as the contractions got closer together. After thirty minuets there was only one thing left to do, push. Ten minuets more passed and the still night air was suddenly filled with the soft nicker of a newborn foal. Julie Anna lie prone, panting heavily. Another soft nicker came from the foal and Julie Anna rolled onto her side and gazed at her new daughter. Awe and wonder filled her as she got to her feet and began to clean her new daughter.

Name: Blood Noir
Breed: Arabian
Color: Ebony Black with four white socks.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:26 pm

Sunset got to the herd and stopped. She snorted. Jai looked around for Julie he nickered for her.
Back to top Go down
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:31 pm

Julie Anna finished cleaning Blood Noir and once the filly was dry she tried to get onto her feet. At first she was very unsteady, and she collapsed several times before giving up. Julie Anna nickered tenderly to her, Come on sweet heart, get up. She used her nose to nudge Blood Noir, encouraging her to stand. Blood Noir whinnied back to her mother, and tried again. This time she was successful in getting up onto her feet. She wobbled slightly and then took her first few steps. As she began to suckle Julie Anna heard a nicker in the distance, and she answered it.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:33 pm

Jai was relieved when he heard her whine. McKayla laid down next to jai and soon fell asleep. Lighting fell asleep not to much longer after her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:41 pm

Blood Noir grew both full and tired. Before she laid down, she nuzzled Julie Anna. Good night sweet heart. Sleep tight. Julie Anna said as she fluffed Blood Noir's forlock. Julie Anna laid down, her hind legs splayed, and Blood Noir nestled herself tightly against her mother's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:43 pm

Jai and Sunset soon fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:55 pm

Mother and daughter slept long into the morning; the previous night exhausting them beyond belief. Julie Anna was the first to wake and for a long while she looked at Blood Noir for a long time. She took in every movement that she made; the way her eyes quivered as she drempt, the way her legs took on the appearance of running. Julie Anna's soft sigh woke Blood Noir, and the filly gazed longingly at her mother.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:56 pm

Mckayla woke up and went to the river for a drink. After a few minutes she grazed. She walked back to the herd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:12 pm

Julie Anna and Blood Noir spent several days together, bonding. Once Blood Noir seemed strong enough Julie Anna thought that it was time to take her to meet the herd. It was early morning, and Julie Anna woke Blood Noir early and began the short trip to join the rest of the herd.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:14 pm

Lighting walked around and grazed. Jai smelt something like a new foal. He looked around for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:20 pm

As the two of them approached, Julie Anna whinnied. Blood Noir trotted effortlessly behind her mother, echoing a whinnie.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:23 pm

Jai saw the little foal and stood there staring at it. Sunset walked up next to him and nuzzled him. McKayla didn't mind and continued to graze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:28 pm

Julie Anna was tense as the others began to inspect Blood Noir. Her anxiety was unnessary, but her instincts wouldn't change her mind. Blood Noir nipped playfully at Sunset, hoping to coax someone into playing with her.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:29 pm

Sunset nuzzled Blood Noir. "She's cute" she nickered to Julie. "What's her name?" she askd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:38 pm

Julie Anna looked proudly at her daughter. Blood Noir, that's her name. It was something that her father and I decided to name her. Blood Noir nuzzled Sunset back and then bounded several feet away. She kicked up her hooves and neighed.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:40 pm

Sunset laughed. "That is a beautiful name". Jai watched her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:50 pm

Thank you, Julie Anna said. She gazed off toward where Blood Noir was playing, and sighed as a tear rolled down her eyes. I just wish that he was here to see her. He would eb so proud, she looks so much like him. As she finished she looked back at Sunset.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:52 pm

McKayla walked to the rest of the horses. "Who's the foal?" she asked. She looked around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wild Rose said " I own this land!"
Page 6 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next