Animal RPG
Animal RPG
Animal RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animal RPG

Role Play your heart out!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wild Rose said " I own this land!"

Go down 
+10
Chocolate
'TuJu'Fiona
LollTuv
NiceEazyMe
Violet
littletoes101
toasterstroodle
Horse-girl123
Sunset
kylie817817
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage

Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:51 pm

Duke caught on, and didn't reply after she had finished speaking. He tried hard to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Horse-girl123

Horse-girl123

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:59 pm

Star nuzzeled Duke trying to cheer him up,he shouldn't be miserable because of her.She groomed his neck,cheering herself up.It was all a thing of the past.Starbright nickered happily before going back to grazing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:04 pm

Duke wasn't upset, he just wanted Starbright to be happy.

Julie Anna and Blood Noir went for a short walk after the incident to try and cool off. They talked for a long time about everything.
Back to top Go down
Horse-girl123

Horse-girl123

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:16 pm

Star backed away from Duke before whinying loudly.She reared up quickly and whined again.Her jet black pelt shimmered in the sun's rays making her look angel-like.She pranced around Duke flirting with him.Her speed,grace,strength,beauty,all was amazing.Star stopped before standing next to Duke.The only bad thing about having a black pelt was,you get hot very very fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:15 am

Duke paused in his grazing and watched Starbright dance.
Back to top Go down
Horse-girl123

Horse-girl123

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:44 am

Star stopped and nudged Duke playfully.When she was a racer she had no pasture buddy,so she got lonely very quick.Star nickered haoiky before playing with Duke's mane.She nudged him again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:50 am

Duke nickered, and nipped playfully at Starbrights mane. He picked up his front hooves and lurched forward into a gallop. He bucked and reared, noticing an eagle flying above him.
Back to top Go down
Horse-girl123

Horse-girl123

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:22 am

Star whinned and jumped forward.She galloped forward,easily catching up to Duke.She nipped at his mane pushing him over to the side.She looked up at the soaring eagle,their shadows look like a peaguses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:10 am

Duke recoiled and continued running, challenging Starbright to a race.
Back to top Go down
Horse-girl123

Horse-girl123

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:32 am

Star accepted Duke's challenge before whinnying.“Duke,did you forget I was a race horse!?”Star jumped forward,getting farther away from Duke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:34 am

Duke laughed, No I didn't. That was what I was counting on. He joked playfully and kept pace with Starbright. He turned and took a detour through the forest, jumping over logs and small ditches.
Back to top Go down
Horse-girl123

Horse-girl123

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:03 am

“Show off!”Star whinned.She raced forward,still watching Duke.She stopped at the end,waiting for Duke to catch up.

((I Got To Gallop,we going shopping at Target.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:04 am

He gave a joyous laugh and continued to jump for a little while longer.

((oh, ok. have fun then))
Back to top Go down
Horse-girl123

Horse-girl123

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:09 pm

Star whinned and took off after Duke.She jumped over a 2ft log.She caught upbwith Duke nudging him gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:39 pm

Duke slowed and finally came to a stop in the middle of a clearing. He nudged Starbright.

Julie Anna and Blood Noir swam in the river for a while, and then they began talking. I think that it's time for me to leave. I'm older now and I think that it's time for me to go out on my own for a while.
Back to top Go down
Horse-girl123

Horse-girl123

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:24 pm

Star whinned playfully,and nuzzeled Duke.She nipped at his mane,giving a soft tug on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:18 pm

Duke thought for a while as he grazed. He thought about his future and what it might hold.

Are you sure Blood Noir? Do you really think that you're ready to face the world? Blood Noir thought for a moment before she answered. Yes, yes I think that I am. I want adventure, I want to face things on my own for a change.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:37 pm

Jai watched Duke still unsure about him./
Back to top Go down
https://animalrpg.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:01 am

Duke left Starbright for a while and walked off on his own into the forest.

Blood Noir said her goodbyes to her mother and the rest of the herd. She walked alone into the forest. Adventure on her mind.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:02 am

Jai walked around keeping his alert up. McKayla walked around.
Back to top Go down
Horse-girl123

Horse-girl123

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:28 pm

Star nickered and walked back into the mainland of the herd.She snorted softly,catching up to Jai and Lighting.She nickered softly.“Hey.”
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:30 pm

"Hello" Jai said still staring at Duke. Lighting walked to McKayla and nuzzled her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:51 pm

Duke ran into a pack of wolves on his journey. There was at least fifteen of them, and they got the drop on him.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:51 pm

McKayla walked around in the woods she was going to start her own herd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:57 pm

Duke brayed at the wolves, charging at the ones who got to close. So far they were keeping their distance, but that wouldn't last long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wild Rose said " I own this land!"
Page 14 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next