Animal RPG
Animal RPG
Animal RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animal RPG

Role Play your heart out!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wild Rose said " I own this land!"

Go down 
+10
Chocolate
'TuJu'Fiona
LollTuv
NiceEazyMe
Violet
littletoes101
toasterstroodle
Horse-girl123
Sunset
kylie817817
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
kylie817817

kylie817817

Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:01 pm

" He is your farther. Let's go back to te herd and show him off."
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:06 pm

Lighting started for the herd. McKayla waited for Brain. Sunset smelt the new foal she looked around for it.
Back to top Go down
https://animalrpg.forumotion.com
kylie817817

kylie817817

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:09 pm

Brain walked over to Mckayla.

Kiss and the other 2 horses walked in to the medow. " Everyone this is Stinger. He was born 2 hourse ago."
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:16 pm

Sunset walked over to the colt. She nuzzled him. "He is cute" she said.
Back to top Go down
kylie817817

kylie817817

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:17 pm

" And funny, he asked who Lighting was.LOL"
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:18 pm

Sunset chuckled. Jai walked over to the colt. He stared at him.
Back to top Go down
kylie817817

kylie817817

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:20 pm

Kiss stood next to her family proudly.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:21 pm

Lighting walked around and started to graze. McKayla nuzzled Brian. Sunset was amazed on how cute the colt was.
Back to top Go down
kylie817817

kylie817817

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:23 pm

" Are you ok, do you want to go back to the herd or wait till the foal is born??" Brain asked.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:24 pm

"Wait" she said. She went to the other side of the river. She laid down.
Back to top Go down
kylie817817

kylie817817

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:26 pm

Brain fallowed her. He sat down next to her. " I love you very much."
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:27 pm

"I love you to" she said. After a few minutes she had a filly. She nuzzled ti.
Back to top Go down
WhiteLil

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:45 pm

Name: Julie Anna
Breed: Arabian
Color: Ebony Black with a white star.
Mate: N/A
Foal(s): In-Foal to stallion named Doyle
Wish: To find herself a new home, and herd. Along with insuring the safety of the foal she's carrying, her last link to her mate.
Image:
Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 5 Isscia%20for%20brochure%20crop

Julie Anna emerged into the crisp meadow in the cool of early morning. The dew still clung to the grass blades, and the sun was still barley hidden behind the grey clouds. She stopped in the shade of the trees and looked out over the vast land. It had been a month since her mate had perished in the terrible accident, and still she missed him. Though she tried not to think of him, his memory still clung to her. She was furthermore reminded of his presence when the foal she carried sturred. Such was the case now. Her swollen abdomen rippled from a swift kick of the foal. The foal was growing uneasy inside her, and would be born soon. Julie Anna nickered softly to the foal, as if to say it's alright. Once the foal settled Julie Anna moved into the meadow, now amber with sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:54 pm

McKayla saw the other horse and trotted over to her. "Hi, I am McKayla" she nickered. She looked at the new mare.
Back to top Go down
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:58 pm

Julie Anna looked this mare over. Her instincts told her that this mare posed no threat to her, or her unborn foal. Hello McKayla, my name is Julie Anna. She took a few steps closer to McKayla, and breathed in her scent as it wafed on the breeze.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:00 pm

"Come on I will let you meet the rest of the herd" she nickered. She turned around and started to trot to the herd. She waited for Julie.
Back to top Go down
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:05 pm

That would be very nice, Juile Anna said in reply. She took up a slow trot, her abdomin rolling side-to-side with every step.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:08 pm

"This is my mom Sunset my dad Jai my brother Lighting his mate Kiss and my mate Brian this is Brians mom Luver and dad Star" she nickered. She looked at Julie. She twitched her ears.
Back to top Go down
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:17 pm

It's a pleasure to meet all of you. I'm Julie Anna. Absentmindedly her tail swished and her ears flicked back and forth. She shifted her weight and the foal gave her another swift kick. A low rumbling nicker swept through Julie Anna, and the foal quited again.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:19 pm

Lighting nickered to her. McKayla started to graze. She saw the river and ran to it.
Back to top Go down
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:28 pm

The dew had finally evaporated from the blades of grass. Julie Anna bent her head and began to graze. Her flank twiched and her tail swished as the flies began to accumulate. She grazed several minuets more, and then couldn't stand the flies anymore. Seeing water nearby, Julie Anna made her ways toward the pristine blue. She manuvered the bank carefully, and then splashed into the cool water.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:30 pm

McKayla jumped in the water. After a few minutes she got out and shook the water off. She rolled in the grass scratching her back.
Back to top Go down
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:41 pm

The water felt divine on her sore body. She was glad that in a few days the foal would be born; any longer and she might just lie down and not get up until it was born. She swam for a time, and then climbed the bank out of the water. Using her hooves she dug at the bank, exposing the lose sand beneathe. Once there was enough, she coated her body in the blonde sand. She rose to her feet and shook off the excess, and then walked back to the others and began to graze again.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:44 pm

McKayla walked around she smelt something. She stopped and looked around for it. Lighting laid down under the shade.
Back to top Go down
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:46 pm

Julie Anna noted that McKayla had sensed something, and she picked up her head to look too. Not seeing anything, or sensing any iminent danger she went back to grazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wild Rose said " I own this land!"
Page 5 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next