Animal RPG
Animal RPG
Animal RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animal RPG

Role Play your heart out!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wild Rose said " I own this land!"

Go down 
+10
Chocolate
'TuJu'Fiona
LollTuv
NiceEazyMe
Violet
littletoes101
toasterstroodle
Horse-girl123
Sunset
kylie817817
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage

Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:54 pm

That would be my daughter, Blood Noir. If she is bothering you with her antics I can tell her to stop. Blood Noir reared, trying to capture a passing butterfly. Easily the butterfly flew out of reach, and Blood Noir toppled over after tripping on a small rock. Blood Noir shook her head and got back onto her feet and began romping around again.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:57 pm

"Its ok" she said. Lighting stared at her not sure what to say. He twitched his ears.
Back to top Go down
https://animalrpg.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:03 pm

That's good. It looks like she is having a good time. A hare bounded out from under a nearby bush. In its efforts to illude whatever was chasing it, it ran right in front of Blood Noir. From her perfiferal vision she saw the hare, and spooked. She reared up and dashed for Julie Anna. Julie Anna motioned with her head as Blood Noir galloped toward her and hid behind her mother's back legs. It's alright sweet heart, it's just a hare. It won't harm you. Come on out.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:04 pm

Lighting walked around. He shook his mane at the flies. He rolled on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:49 pm

Are you sure that it won't hurt me? Blood Noir asked with a tremor in her voice. Yes sweet heart I'm positive. Alright, if you're sure that it won't hurt me. And with that Blood Noir stepped away from her mothers backside and walked towards her front. Do you have any foals McKayla?
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:51 pm

"No" McKayla said. She started to graze. She shook her mane at the pesky flies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:48 pm

Oh. Have you ever wanted foals? Julie Anna asked as she stood in the shade of a passing cloud.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:51 pm

"Yes" she said. She turned away and started to walk. She laid down under a tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:24 pm

Well, what's your story? How did you end up here? Julie Anna asked as she followed McKayla to the tree.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:17 pm

"Sunset is my mom" she said. She watched Brain. She sighed and put her head down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:56 pm

I'm sorry if I have offended you. I didn't mean to bring up something that was painful for you to remeber. I know how that goes. Julie Anna said as she gazed into space. She stared for a moment at nothing, and then a nip on her leg brought her attention back to the present. Blood Noir, biting is not polite. You must never bite unless you are defending yourself. I'm sorry mother, Blood Noir said dropping her head. It's alright sweet heart, just don't do it again. I won't mother, I promise. Blood Noir looked happily up at her mother, and then began to nurse.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:42 pm

It's ok McKayla said. Lighting walked around. Jai shook his mane atthe annoying flies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:14 pm

That's good. As the sun began to set a cool chill touched Blood Noir. To Julie Anna this cool was nothing, and Blood Noir snuggled up to her.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:17 pm

McKayla stood up and started to walk to the river. She started to drink it was getting cooler. She walked back and laid back down curling up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:46 pm

Julie Anna and Blood Noir curl up next to each other and fall fast asleep. But for Julie Anna the night was comprosed of nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:48 pm

Jai woke up hearing a growl. He looked around for the animal. He snorted and pawed at the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:50 pm

Julie Anna was awoken by Jai's pawing. What's going on? Is there something wrong?
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:52 pm

There is wolves around here he said. He looked around for the wolves. He saw one and started to run. Sunset and McKayla followed after. Lighting was the last to run.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:00 pm

Julie Anna woke Blood Noir and got her quickly to her feet. They followed as quickyl as they could after the rest of the herd.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:02 pm

Jai stopped after a few minutes. He looked around for the wolves still smelling the danger. He reared up to get a better view.
Back to top Go down
kylie817817

kylie817817

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:02 pm

Luver looked around the den.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:03 pm

Jai relaxed when he didn't see any more wolves. He kept his ears moving and listening. He started to graze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:05 pm

Julie Anna and Blood Noir stopped a few paces from Jai. Can you see anything else Jai? Mother are we going to be alright? Blood Noir asked as she snuggled up to her mothers back leg. I'm not sure sweet heart, but I won't let anything happen to you.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:07 pm

We are safe for now he said. McKayla looked around for Brian. She reared up to get a better view not seeing him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:10 pm

So I can go and play now mother? Yes sweet heart, but stay close. Don't go any further than those few trees there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wild Rose said " I own this land!"
Page 7 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next