Animal RPG
Animal RPG
Animal RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animal RPG

Role Play your heart out!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wild Rose said " I own this land!"

Go down 
+10
Chocolate
'TuJu'Fiona
LollTuv
NiceEazyMe
Violet
littletoes101
toasterstroodle
Horse-girl123
Sunset
kylie817817
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:15 pm

[/i]One day[/i] she said. Star stuck his head out. He stared at the other horses.
Back to top Go down
https://animalrpg.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:16 pm

He's quite active. It'll be nice to have another energitic member added to the herd.
Back to top Go down
kylie817817

kylie817817

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:17 pm

" yes it will."
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:19 pm

Star hid back under McKayla. She laughed and started to walk. he stayed next to her.
Back to top Go down
kylie817817

kylie817817

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:21 pm

" come on out and play with Stinger."

(( sorry forgot about him))
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:23 pm

((lol))

Star started to stray farther for McKayla. he ran around. Mckayla grazed.
Back to top Go down
kylie817817

kylie817817

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:24 pm

stinger ran up and nipped star playfully
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:38 pm

Star ran back to McKayla. "Its okay star" she said. She knew he was goin to be like this for a while.
Back to top Go down
kylie817817

kylie817817

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:44 pm

" go play son." brian said
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:45 pm

Star nursed on McKayla. He ran between McKayla and Brain. "There I played" he said.
Back to top Go down
kylie817817

kylie817817

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:54 pm

with the other horses stinger
Back to top Go down
Horse-girl123

Horse-girl123

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:54 pm

name: Fancy
wish: to find a mate and have a foal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:08 pm

Name: Julie Anna
Breed: Arabian
Color: Ebony Black with a white star.
Mate: N/A
Foal(s): Blood Noir
Wish: To find herself a new home, and herd. Along with insuring the safety of the foal she's carrying, her last link to her mate.
Image:
Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 10 Isscia%20for%20brochure%20crop

Name: Blood Noir
Breed: Arabian
Color: Onyx Black with two white stockings (front legs) and two socks (back legs) and a small white snip
Wish: To eventually start her own herd when she is old enough. But until that time she is going to learn as much as she can from her mother.
Image:
Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 10 Audrey_dude_posed_350

Name: Duke
Breed: Percheron
Color: Dapple Grey
Wish: Doesn't have one yet.
Image:
Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 10 2621187779_978551a156
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:13 pm

McKayla nuzzled Star encouraging him. Jai saw two new horses. He walked up to them not saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Horse-girl123

Horse-girl123

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:19 pm

((I'm listening tot he song Wild horses,its so sad,yet it explains how I feel,omg I made my self cry!))

Fancy slowly walked out of the woods and into the herd.She had been following them for a while and finaly gathered the courage to meet them.She was a shy mare yet with her huge shy she could easliy care for herself.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:20 pm

((never heard of it))

Star soon walked away from McKayla slowly. Jai started to graze near the herd. McKayla watched Star.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:21 pm

Julie Anna and Blood noir watched McKayla and Star in interest. Her colt was very cute, and Blood Noir was taking in as much parenting information as she could. She wanted to be a mother one day, and now was the time to learn. Julie Anna didn't pay as much attention as Blood Noir, instead she grazed several yards away.

Duke pawed at the ground in front of him in warning. He snorted as the lone wolf began to circle, snarling. Duke kept his back to a tree, and his eyes on the wolf. Suddenly the white beast lunged and Duke reared onto his hind legs, thrashing. He landed a soild blow right into the wolf's right shoulder, and he hit the ground with a resounding thud. Duke could hear the wolf weezing, unable to breathe properly because his ribs were crushed. Duke snorted, pawed the ground and mock charged the wolf before trotting off into the woods again.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:23 pm

Jai lifted his head at the new horse. He watched him keeping his ears perked forwards. Star started to run around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:29 pm

Blood Noir had the urge to play, and she ran after Star. Julie Anna watched in awe, and then decided to take a dip in the water.

Duke trotted through the woods, listening to the sounds of the forest. He stopped and scrached his back again a low-lieing branch.
Back to top Go down
Horse-girl123

Horse-girl123

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:29 pm

((Its by Natasha Bedingfield.I'm still crying Lilly!I'm so sad,I can't listen to this song any mmore,but I keep do because it is such a good song.omg you don't understand how....nvm.))

Fancy heard the wolf and trotted back in the woods she saw Duke.She whinned loudly calling to him.Not sure if he was nice or not.

((mg I can't think straight,Lilly get on CS,I pmed you.)) Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:30 pm

Jai looked around after he hear whinning. Star lost his balance and flipped over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:34 pm

((I've never heard the song before. But I traditionally don't like Natasha Beddingfield. I'll think about listening to it. I'll also get on cs and check my messages))

Julie Anna walked into the water gingerly. The cool sensation felt amazing on her skin, and she slouched in up to her neck. Blood Noir saw Star go down and rushed to his side. She nickered to him, encouraging him to get back up.

From where he stood Duke heard a whinnie. He stopped scraching and looked around, but couldn't really see anything through the thick scrub. So he moved towards the sound.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Admin
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:36 pm

Star sighed and stayed on the ground it felt good to him. Jai whinned listening for the whine again. He walked in the woods slowly
Back to top Go down
Horse-girl123

Horse-girl123

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:41 pm

((I love her brother's songs,not her that much,but it doesn't make sense...))
Fancy walked behind a large pine tree and whinned again,losing site of Duke.When she found him she whinned again and cautiously walked towards him.Her dappeled gray pelt gave off a soft shine.

((Srry guys I got to gallop in a few but,I can't think straight anyways,plz listen to the song,you might unerstand how i feel at the moment.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:41 pm

Blood Noir sniffed Star's forlock and whinnied at him. She wanted to play.

Duke trotted back the way that he came, and found a mare standing near the wolf he downed. He looked at the new mare, and then spoke. What are you doing? Aren't you afarid of the wolf?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild Rose said " I own this land!"   Wild Rose said " I own this land!" - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wild Rose said " I own this land!"
Page 10 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next